Join Our Team
The Hill Academy is growing and looking to hire qualified teachers for the upcoming school year!
We are looking for teachers who share in our core values and are passionate about helping student-athletes reach their highest level of achievement!
Our dedicated, caring, and compassionate faculty are committed to creating a safe, student-centred learning environment. Hill students are empowered to think independently, foster their curiosity, establish empathy, think critically, and collaborate with their peers. These 21st century skills combined with our focus on the H.I.L.L. culture and values is what makes The Hill Academy the ideal private school for dedicated student athletes.
- Why join the Hill Academy family? What separates us?
- Small class sizes allows for a fair student:teacher ratio.
- Ministry inspected bi-annually (at the secondary level) so teachers are challenged to exceed Provincial standards.
- Student body is made up of eager, energetic student-athletes who WANT to achieve their personal best.
- Professional development is driven by the needs and interests of the teachers, allowing for a variety of topics and practices to be explored.
- Opportunities to exercise, train, play and/or practice with student-athletes and some of the greatest coaches in the country.
If you are a passionate teacher, who wants to help make a difference in the lives of young student-athletes, the Hill Academy is the ideal teaching environment.
To potentially join our teaching team, please contact Christy Flynn – Principal.