Boys Virtual Lacrosse Camp
Due to the uncertainty surrounding when the government requirements for social isolation will end, The Hill Academy will be offering a virtual lacrosse camp. Players worldwide will have the opportunity to experience Hill Lacrosse training remotely!
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2020, 9:00 a.m. EDT – Jul 17, 2020, 4:00 p.m. EDT
Virtual Lacrosse Camp
About this Event
Experience Hill Lacrosse this summer!
Coaches will work with campers daily though virtual live practices, strength and conditioning training, and prescribed sessions. Campers will also have an opportunity to hear from renowned guest speakers, and collegiate and professional athletes. Campers will receive feedback through small group and individual meetings and will be given a progress report at the end of the week.
- 9:00am -10:30am: Check-in and Lacrosse Skills Session
- 10:30am - 10:45am: Break
- 10:45am - 11:30am: Leadership Session
- 11:45am - 12:30pm: Athlete Development Training Session (Speed, agility, strength training)
- 12:30pm - 1:15pm: Break for lunch
- 1:15pm - 2:15pm: Academic Module
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm: Lacrosse Skills Session and Daily wrap-up
Cost: $500 *The price is subject to change if we are able to move to an in-person camp. Refunds will be granted in full if you are not able to attend in person.
Once you register our Office Administrator will be in touch to complete registration and process payment.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.