Mon, Jul 27|
Lacrosse/Hockey Hybrid Summer Camp - $725
Ages: 2011 - 2006
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2020, 8:00 a.m. – Jul 31, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
Teen Ranch, 20682 Hurontario St, Caledon, ON L7K 1X1, Canada
About this Event
We are excited to host our first field lacrosse and hockey hybrid camp at our new campus! Campers will receive The Hill Academy training experience provided in a fun and engaging environment. Hill Lacrosse and Hockey professional level staff and notable Hill alumni will be directing the camp, giving the players the opportunity to work with some of the top players and coaches in both hockey and lacrosse.
All skill levels welcome.
- 8:30am - 9:00am: Drop Off
- 9:00am - 10:30am: Check-In and Lacrosse Session
- 10:30am - 10:45am: Break
- 10:45am - 12:00pm: Training Session
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm - 1:45pm: Classroom Session and/or Multi Sport
- 1:45pm - 2:00pm: Break/Change for On-Ice
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm: On-Ice Session and Pick Up
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Late Pick Up (Additional Charge)
Players will receive a hockey jersey, lacrosse pinnie, and t-shirt.
Hockey - players to provide all their own hockey equiptment
Lacrosse - players to bring: Helmet (box or field), Gloves (box or field), Stick, Arm guards, Shoulder Pads, Cleats or athletic shoes
Campers to provide their own snacks, lunch, and water.
Cost - $725
Once you register our Office Administrator will be in touch to complete registration and process payment.
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com