Time & Location
Apr 05, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EDT
About this Event
Join us online for an informative evening on April 5 at 7pm. Meet our coaches & staff, learn more about the programming offered at The Hill Academy. We will provide perspective on the NCAA recruiting process and how young lacrosse players can set themselves up for future success.
- When does the recruiting process start?
- How does the recruiting process differ from player to player?
- What are the options to play collegiate lacrosse?
- How much lacrosse should my son or daughter be playing in a year?
- What should my son or daughter be doing to help develop their game?
- What is the parents' role in the process?
- Resources for parents and student athletes
Open to all prospective lacrosse student-athletes in grades 7 to PG.